We act for many business owners.
We can help you with issues as varied as:
- Trade practices
- Lease agreements
- Terms and conditions
- Business name registration
- Partnership and joint venture agreements
- Buying and selling a business
- Guarantees and security documents
- Bankruptcy and debt collection
- Estate and succession planning
- Advice in regard to business management and administration
- Copyright and intellectual property law
- Advice on legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance
- Corporate and commercial litigation in Court
- Advice for non-profit organisations and charities
- Corporate mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and sales
- Lending agreements & the securities market
Where we do not have sufficient expertise (such as in some complex taxation and employment law areas), we have contacts in the legal, accounting and financial professions that will assist us to ensure you obtain the best advice.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with Matthew Wallis.